The Burgee Program Applications
Skip Navigation LinksHome > US Sailing Programs > Burgee Brokers & Apps
If you are already familiar with The Burgee Program you can access the complete suite of The Burgee Program applications below.
If you are learning about The Burgee Program for the first time, please call us directly at 800.262.8911 or fill out the Inquire about Burgee Program form so that a Burgee Program specialist can personally introduce you to the program and guide you through the application process.
Broker/Agent applications are also available below.
The Burgee Program applications
- Burgee Program for Sailing Organizations — This application is for all types of sailing organizations including seasonal clubs, year-round yacht clubs, paper clubs that do not own or lease real estate, class associations affiliated with specific types/classes of boats, and more. Two versions are offered for your convenience: Download printable application. Download online fill-able application.
- Burgee Program for Sailing Schools — This application is for nonprofit, community-based, or for-profit programs focused on teaching individuals and groups how to sail. Download application.
- Burgee Program Vessel Schedule — This spreadsheet schedule is to be used alongside the other applications for listing owned or leased vessels to be included for liability and/or hull coverage. Download application.
- Regatta Liability Insurance — This application is for protection on the water during races, regattas, and cruises. Important related FAQs. Download application.
- Borrowed Boat Insurance — This application is for hull and liability protection of borrowed boats while in your care during a single event (note, must have Regatta Liability Insurance to access this coverage.) Important related FAQs. Download application.
- Directors & Officers Liability Policy — This application is for protection that includes Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary, and Crime. Download application.
Directions for submitting applications: Applications can be mailed to 70 Essex Road, Westbrook, CT 06498, faxed to 860.399.3696, or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
This section is for insurance brokers/agents who wish to submit applications on behalf of a sailing organization for coverage in The Burgee Program. To apply, please complete and submit the following:
- Burgee Program Broker Supplemental Application (download application)
- Property ACORD Application
- Auto ACORD Application
- Crime ACORD Application
- Loss runs for the past five years from the present insurance company
Gowrie does business with qualified brokers throughout the United States. To do business with Gowrie, we require a Certificate of Errors & Omissions Insurance showing limits in excess of $1million, a copy of your license, and completion of our Broker Agreement. You will be contacted by a Burgee Program specialist about these documents.
All forms need Adobe® Reader® to be viewed. To download the free version please click here