There’s nothing more important than the health and well-being of you and your family. Gowrie knows that. We offer a broad range of plans for individuals, families, and the self-employed; and we help you select the coverage that's right for your situation. We offer solutions to individuals for health, life and disability insurance, and international travel medical insurance.
A. Health Insurance: Research and quote your own:
Gowrie offers you direct online access to our partner insurance companies so you can research, quote and compare the best health insurance options for you and your family. Follow these 4 simple steps to get started.
- Click on one of the insurance company logos below. A new web window will open and provide you with step by step directions. Follow this process for each company you are interested in.
- Print the quotes you generate from each company to make it easier to compare your options.
- Apply online for the insurance plan that you decide works best for you. The online application will include a series of medical questions you must answer.
- Look for your application approval in the mail or by email. Once you are approved, Gowrie Group will become your local agent. You can contact our Benefits Service Center at anytime with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.262.8911.
B. Life and Disability: Learn more now
For quotes and information, please contact our Benefits Service Center directly at email@example.com or 800.262.8911.
C. International Travel Medical Insurance: Start researching now
Click on the IMG logo to pick your plan option, get a quote and purchase your policy.
(1) Important Notes:
- Online quoting is currently available for residents of Connecticut only. Residents of other states should contact our Benefits Service Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.262.8911.
- All Individuals are medically underwritten. Underwriters may also request medical records from your doctors.
- The time frame from application submission to approval varies based on the company, your personal health history, and other factors.
(2) Insurance Company Information:
- UnitedHealthOne is also known as Golden Rule, UnitedHealthcare and UnitedHealthcare/Oxford.
- ConnectiCare SOLO currently cannot be quoted online. Please contact our Benefits Service center: email@example.com or 800.262.8911.