There’s nothing more important than the health and well-being of you and your family. Gowrie knows that. We offer a broad range of plans for individuals, families, and the self-employed; and we help you select the coverage that's right for your situation. We offer solutions to individuals for health, life and disability insurance, and international travel medical insurance.
A. Health Insurance: Research and quote your own:
Gowrie offers you direct online access to our partner insurance companies so you can research, quote and compare the best health insurance options for you and your family. Follow these 4 simple steps to get started.
- Click on one of the insurance company logos below. A new web window will open and provide you with step by step directions. Follow this process for each company you are interested in.
- Print the quotes you generate from each company to make it easier to compare your options.
- Apply online for the insurance plan that you decide works best for you.
- Look for your application approval in the mail or by email. Once you are approved, Gowrie Group will become your local agent. You can contact our Benefits Service Center at anytime with questions or concerns: email@example.com or 800.262.8911.
B. Life and Disability: Learn more now
For quotes and information, please contact our Benefits Service Center directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.262.8911.
(1) Important Notes:
- Online quoting is currently available for residents of Connecticut only. Residents of other states should contact our Benefits Service Center: email@example.com or 800.262.8911.
(2) Insurance Company Information:
- ConnectiCare SOLO currently cannot be quoted online. Please contact our Benefits Service center: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.262.8911.